The answer you need may only be a click away...
Please browse through our FAQs to find answers to any of your questions relating to our products and services. If you can't find the answer to your specific question, please feel free to contact us for further information.
- 1. Are your benchtops and cabinets Australian made?
Yes. All our benchtops and cabinets are manufactured in Victoria and the company is proudly 100% Australian owned.
- 2. Are your cabinet makers trade qualified?
Yes. Our qualified cabinet makers have over 25 years experience in individually hand-crafting each piece to your needs and specifications.
- 3. How long have you been in business?
Answer: Benchtop Solutions are an Australian family owned and operated cabinetry business offering a comprehensive range of custom benchtop, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and built in cabinetry solutions. We have been operating in Melbourne's north for over 25 years. We design, manufacture and install custom made benchtops and cabinets of all sizes and function to the highest quality finish - you can be assured you will receive the best product and service for your project.
- 4. I don't need a new kitchen. What other cabinets do you manufacture?
Answer: Although we specialise in custom made kitchens, at Benchtop Solutions, all our cabinets are custom made and designed to suit your space, style and requirements.
We manufacture and install the following custom made cabinets:
- Custom made kitchens, butler pantries and bars.
- Custom made bathroom vanities.
- Custom made laundry cabinets.
- Custom made office cabinets, desks and shelving units.
- Custom made built in furniture - entertainment and home theatre units.
- Custom made outdoor kitchens.
- 5. What custom benchtop solutions do you offer?
At Benchtop Solutions we offer custom made Laminate, Caesarstone, timber and granite benchtops and countertops for your kitchen, bathroom, laundry, outdoor entertaining area and home office.
- 6. What is the process to have a new kitchen or benchtop installed?
Every kitchen installation is different, but generally the basic kitchen installation process includes these steps:
- Consultation to ascertain your expectations for your new dream kitchen. Design, layout, cabinet and hardware options are determined.
- Fully itemised quote with cabinet, appliance, and hardware break downs as well as expected time frames for delivery and installation.
- Once approval and deposit is achieved we begin manufacture.
- Your old kitchen is removed and discarded.
- The kitchen cabinets and benchtops are installed.
- 7. Where can I find customer reviews?
Answer: Why do customers continue to refer us to their friends and family? Our commitment to personal service, attention to detail and consistent high standards has helped us to develop a very strong, loyal client base. Read what our clients have to say about our service.